Hey, it’s great to see you on Jamoroki. Please take a couple of minutes with me in the video posted on Youtube 13th October 2013 as a fledgling blogger of 2 months.
Ever evolving Jamoroki poses questions and brings information to readers about the need for social change in a forthright and humorous way.
Via posts on travel experiences, memoirs and stories from places lived in or visited around the world Jamoroki attempts to raise awareness about many social issues.
- A prime focus of the Blog is on SE Asia and Thailand, in particular, where I have lived since 2008 and where Jamoroki can offer assistance, to new ex-pats and travellers visiting for a short time, through the ‘Help Desk’.
- A series of FREE ebooks, ‘Thailand Diaries’, will be published in 3 Volumes during 2014.
- I write monthly columns for ‘Expat Focus’ and ‘The Displaced Nation’.
- Selected videos relevant to jamoroki are available to view on the youtube channel, ‘jamoroki.com tv’ to which I will be adding when I can fathom out how YouTube works. (Any help would be most welcome)
- Photo-Art is becoming an integral part of the blog and selected prints can be purchased here.
- Jamoroki adopts a share-alike approach and is licensed under Creative Commons.
But that is not all.
Posts on: – the Natural world – Environmental issues – Human rights – Biographies, Philosophy, Poetry and Verse, Newsworthy stories and other informative or humorous feature articles will appear from time to time.
Thank you so much for visiting my Blog and I really hope you enjoy it. I hope to see you again and again.
And don’t forget to laugh.