- Log on to Amazon.com
- Create an account or sign in
- Search for Kindle
- You will see a box on the right of the screen which asks you to click to download software for other hardware such as PC’s.
- Follow the instructions and download. Doesn’t take long.
- Once that is done you can browse the store and search for a specific book or author.
- You will have to enter credit card and address details even if you want to download FREE books.
Amazon have loads of FREE e-books so now you know how you can start to build an e-book library to read at your leisure.